Important News

We have released Shinobi Life Online Pre-Alpha Version 1.1.0.0! This update features Earth Release: Earth Dome Jutsu, Aiming Mode and more! Try it out and tell us what you think.

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Discord

Statistics

Members
Total Members: 68761
Latest: SpencerCop
New This Month: 2007
New This Week: 685
New Today: 350
Stats
Total Posts: 81273
Total Topics: 24856
Most Online Today: 806
Most Online Ever: 4232
(January 14, 2020, 07:47:33)
Users Online
Members: 14
Guests: 733
Total: 761

Author Topic: Village Gods  (Read 20452 times)

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kayleb has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Himitsu
  • Organization: Roguhanta

Re: Village Gods
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2015, 15:15:12 »
I'm not sure if I'm going to give myself the 5 chakra natures, that was part of the Rinnegan-like power. I'll probably just go with Lightning Release and Water Release (natures of Kaminari), also give myself the combined nature of Storm Release and combine of all that with my Thunder God Eyes and kenjutsu.

@Vreg That's it? If that's all you intend to bring to your own funeral, you might as well buy the casket XD.

But seriously, you KNOW players are going to be stronger than that...might want to get something more powerful.
You're underestimating my power. Eyes of a Thunder God (name subject to change) allow me full control over electrons on a fundamental level. This means I have full control over the second fundamental force (physics). Think magneto but not limited to magnetism. Electromagnetism, electrical and magnetic forces are within my control. Having control over electrons allows me to remotely charge any two objects to create an electrical potential and either attract or repel said objects (not limited to magnetism and thus not limited to metals).

Another example of what I can do is cause instability in the atmosphere by inducing charges to create large thunderstorms surrounding me, subsequently I can simultaneously struck anyone within the storm's radius with very powerful lightning. Using my water nature I can make it rain in the thunder storm and additionally electrocute the same people amplified with rain using my regular Lightning Release (Lightning Release simply molds chakra into electricity, it does not give you control over electrons like the eyes do).

Oh and I can fly.

When I said it's not as OP as a Rinnegan-like power, I meant I don't have unlimited chakra, can't bring (completely) dead things back alive, can't drop meteors on heads, can't control all five natures, can't absorb chakra, etc.

But as you can see it's still pretty powerful and those are just some of the things that I will be able to do with Eyes of a Thunder God (name subject to change).

Can't really beat flying very easily can you
Perks of being able to repel yourself (and others) from earth.

It can be defeated though. If there's a will, there's certainly a way.
  • Character Name: Dawg

Offline jedikan

• Chunin Poster
  • jedikan has no influence.
  • rah
    • View Profile

• Organization: Rōguhantā        
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2015, 18:38:28 »
^^

amen to that

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
  • ParadoxRonin has no influence.
  • Guardian Fang of the Hidden Metal Hayate Hazo
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
  • Clan: Hazo Leader
  • Organization: Ronin-Metal
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2015, 00:33:31 »
I'm not sure if I'm going to give myself the 5 chakra natures, that was part of the Rinnegan-like power. I'll probably just go with Lightning Release and Water Release (natures of Kaminari), also give myself the combined nature of Storm Release and combine of all that with my Thunder God Eyes and kenjutsu.

@Vreg That's it? If that's all you intend to bring to your own funeral, you might as well buy the casket XD.

But seriously, you KNOW players are going to be stronger than that...might want to get something more powerful.
You're underestimating my power. Eyes of a Thunder God (name subject to change) allow me full control over electrons on a fundamental level. This means I have full control over the second fundamental force (physics). Think magneto but not limited to magnetism. Electromagnetism, electrical and magnetic forces are within my control. Having control over electrons allows me to remotely charge any two objects to create an electrical potential and either attract or repel said objects (not limited to magnetism and thus not limited to metals).

Another example of what I can do is cause instability in the atmosphere by inducing charges to create large thunderstorms surrounding me, subsequently I can simultaneously struck anyone within the storm's radius with very powerful lightning. Using my water nature I can make it rain in the thunder storm and additionally electrocute the same people amplified with rain using my regular Lightning Release (Lightning Release simply molds chakra into electricity, it does not give you control over electrons like the eyes do).

Oh and I can fly.

When I said it's not as OP as a Rinnegan-like power, I meant I don't have unlimited chakra, can't bring (completely) dead things back alive, can't drop meteors on heads, can't control all five natures, can't absorb chakra, etc.

But as you can see it's still pretty powerful and those are just some of the things that I will be able to do with Eyes of a Thunder God (name subject to change).

but it will be very difficult without auto aim
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2015, 09:18:31 »

Oh and I can fly.

Well hitting everything will be difficult without auto-aim

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
    • a ronin has no purpose and a shinobi has no limits when the two clash time  it self stops.
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2015, 13:00:38 »

Oh and I can fly.

Well hitting everything will be difficult without auto-aim
i know that it will be
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Dragon6624

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Dragon6624 has no influence.
  • True art is a....[WIP]
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Kurohasu
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2015, 18:54:34 »
It's still easy if you use your head and just ambush him XD.

...then again...just FINDING him should be more than worth the challenge ^_^
  • Character Name: Shingen Kajahara
.   .   .   .   .   .   .Valued Virtues.   .   .   .   .   .
  ~{Empathy, Confidence, Wisdom and Wit}~
.   .   .   .   .   .   .~~~~~~~~~.   .   .   .   .   .

Offline Kayleb

• Chunin Donator
  • Jonin Poster
    • View Profile

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2015, 18:57:05 »

His powers are so strong that even if you ambush him he won't die that easily.

Offline Kai

• Community Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Jonin Poster
  • Kai has no influence.
    • View Profile
    • MyAnimeList
  • Clan: Kirishima Clan
  • Organization: Yurei
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2015, 19:35:06 »

It requires strength, speed and surprise. You need to attack him with your strongest abilities so fast he doesn't even realize he's being attacked until it's too late. If 5 people did that then bye bye Vreg. I call it...the ultimate assassination.

Though it'll be super hard to catch him at a time like this, all it takes is few pushes of buttons or one and he can repel you, he can stun you and your friends and take a lot of your health away i presume and etc.

So, huh, it would take luck, skill and braveness to kill him.

Offline Mars

• Hidden Hill Kage
  • Hidden Village Kage
  • Sennin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Mars has no influence.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: Hinode
  • Organization: Yürei
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2015, 22:19:46 »
tbh I don't think Vreg should kill anyone. He should only severely injure people and send them to hospital. He might not have a huge advantage but it will be an advantage all the same and it would be unfair to abuse it.
  • Character Name: Kuria Hinode

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2015, 05:44:45 »
tbh I don't think Vreg should kill anyone. He should only severely injure people and send them to hospital. He might not have a huge advantage but it will be an advantage all the same and it would be unfair to abuse it.
your right mars and with all that power come a responsibility
LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2015, 13:01:20 »

It requires strength, speed and surprise. You need to attack him with your strongest abilities so fast he doesn't even realize he's being attacked until it's too late. If 5 people did that then bye bye Vreg. I call it...the ultimate assassination.

Though it'll be super hard to catch him at a time like this, all it takes is few pushes of buttons or one and he can repel you, he can stun you and your friends and take a lot of your health away i presume and etc.

Faster than a thunder is only the thunderbolt.

And @Vreg will you be able to do this to that Hidden Metal King?

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2015, 14:31:10 »
but then this will happen

LONG LIVE THE HAZO

Offline Konohuro

« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2015, 14:36:54 »
but then this will happen

Spoiler. Warning points request.

Kidding, I don't watch it.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 14:38:26 by Konohuro »

Offline limits

• Jonin Poster
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • limits has no influence.
  • pls no hate
    • View Profile
  • Organization: Yaiken
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2015, 14:54:04 »
looooooooooooooooooooooool
  • Character Name: Kiyashe

Offline ParadoxRonin

• Special Jonin Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2015, 15:14:54 »

Faster than a thunder is only the thunderbolt.

And @Vreg will you be able to do this to that Hidden Metal King?

spoiler didn't see that movie points please
LONG LIVE THE HAZO